Monday, February 2, 2009

12x12 Scrapbook Page

Here is this week's color challenge in a 12x12 scrapbook page. The color challenge for this week is Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Close to Cocoa. I pulled out some retired designer paper for this challenge. For the hearts, I used the Prints designer series packs and pulled out the pink and rose red. I die cut the hearts with my Sizzlits Heart Set. I adhered a strip of pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon and then attached the hearts. I then tied bows and attached them to the ribbon with mini glue dots. Next came the background, that is another retired designer paper, Frosty Day. Next came the title, I diecut it with Big Shot using the Billboard Alphabet. I attached the letters with my 2-way glue pen onto a Oval Image I cut out with my Coluzzle. I then layered it on top of 2 other oval images I cut out. Next I punched out to Hearts with my Heart to Heart punch. I attached the larger heart to the title with a Stampin' Dimensional. Next came the Eyelet Border followed by a strip of Pretty in Pink. The finishing touch was the two Rose Red buttons. I just love these pictures of niece Julie, she just cracks me up!


Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Traci and Tracy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the bows on the hearts! adorable page

Lorraine said...

That truly is "Just Adorable".