Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Michael!


Today is my nephew's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how big he is getting. In honor of his day, here is a scrapbook page I made with pictures of his first day of preschool. He is so proud going to school with his big sis Julie.
Happy Birthday Michael!
Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Real Red Craft
Paper: Sweet Pea and Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Stickers from a local craft store, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/16" Chocolate Chip Brads, Retired On Board Chipboard Letters, On Board Tweet
Tools: 1/2" and 3/4" circle punch, Owl Punch, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Label Maker, Big Shot, Sponge Daubers

Special Touches: The owl is from the retired chipboard, On Board Tweet. Instead of the hearts for eyes which is what the chipboard comes as. I made my own using the circle punches and the circles in the owl punch. The vest was totally free form. I punched out the owl vest and then began to cut using it as a guide. Craft ink was sponged on the chipboard to give color. First day of school tag came courtesy of my label maker.

No comments: