Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stamping Royalty Goddess

I am very excited to announce that I have been chosen to be a design team member of the Stamping Royalty. What a great way to start off my 7th year anniversary with Stampin' Up! I have been following their blog since their beginning and I have to say I really enjoy their challenges as well as seeing all the talented contributions by the design team members as well as all the amazing talent out in the blogging world. Click here to see the many challenges I have participated in the past year!

You are going to love this weekly dose of Stampin' Up! inspiration so make sure to visit on Wednesday! New challenges are posted on Wednesday and you can link up your creations with a few easy steps! The link closes on 3:00pm (PST) by the following Monday.

I will be posting my weekly designs along with each challenges on Wednesday on my Facebook fan page so if you can keep up with challenges by getting them while on Facebook or by visiting my blog or the Stamping Royalty site.

This week's challenge is a Recipe Challenge - THE HEAT IS ON! - Pull out your heat guns. It's time for some Heat Embossing.

So here is a great scrapbook page I made of my niece. She is just too friggin' cute. She had to be about 3 in this picture and she knew exactly how to pose for this picture. All I had to do was point the camera and shoot! Watch out world, she is a rock star in the making!

Ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets: Grunge Rock
Ink: Versamark Paper: Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents Pack, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Black Embossing Powder
Tools: Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Circle Cutting System, Label Maker, Large Star Punch, Small Star Punch, Big Shot, Simple Letters Sizzex

3 comments:

Jenn Picard said...

Welcome Stasia! So glad to have you as part of the team :) Love the page-totally inspiring as I have a little diva of my own at home.

Natalie said...

Stasia, Love the page you did. Congratulations to you! That's awesome! Natalie

Tracy said...

adorable!