Friday, March 11, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 107


Well I am finally back to card making although I am sure if I tried hard enough I would probably find a way to turn this sketch into a scrapbook page. Here is this week's Sweet Sunday sketch challenge as well as Pals Paper Arts challenge. The Pals Paper Arts challenge is Think Spring!

So here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: butterfly stamp set from a local craft store, Something to Celebrate
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Pawsitively Prints II Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Self adhesive Pearls
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, 1" Square Punch from a local craft store

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Very cute and springy! Love the row of pearls!

Melanie C said...

So pretty. I love the added elements of the pearls. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.