Friday, April 29, 2011

Nature's Walk

Nature's Walk.   I love, love this stamp set.   It is such a beautiful and elegant stamp set.    My friend Colleen will be excited to know I used the distressing kit.   I got it for my birthday oh 7 month's ago and I finally pulled it out and used it.    I guess I should make a few more shabby chic cards.

Click here to shop the Occasions mini and make sure you pick up the Nature's' Walk stamp set and all the amazing products before they are gone on Saturday.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set:   Because I care, Nature's Walk
Ink:   Basic Black
Paper:   Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Victoria Crochet Trim, Pearls, Flowers from a local craft store
Tools:   Border Punch from a local craft store, Distressing kit

No comments: