Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stamping Royalty Recipe Challenge

This week's Stamping Royalty challenge is a recipe challenge - LET'S GET WET! - pull out your paintbrushes or aquapainters and let's get watercoloring.     So I decided to pull out my aqua painter and the fabulous hostess stamp set from the Occasions Mini, the Slice of Life.    The color combo, I pulled from the color coach.   I have to say I love Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso together.    I think I have to say out of all the stamp sets in the Occasions Mini, my favorite by far is You're a Gem.   The greetings are extremely versatile and I have gotten a lot of use from the stamp set.   

So hope you can join us for this week's challenge.   The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, April 25th. Hope you can join us!

Here is my card that I turned into a gift card holder by just putting a pocket the front cover.   Perfect for a Starbucks gift card, my favorite!
Stamp Sets:  Slice of Life, You're a Gem
Ink:   Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Paper:   Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette Patterns Designer Series Paper, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories:   Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Whisper White Buttons
Tools:   1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Aqua Painter, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments: