Monday, July 4, 2011

My Little Swimmer

My little niece is an amazing swimmer.    These are pictures of her from last summer.    She was only 4 1/2 and she was swimming under water and she was jumping into the water from the side of the pool.   

Here is a page dedicated to my little swimmer.    The beach ball I made by tracing an existing image I had of beach ball sticker.    I used copy paper to trace to make my pattern.    Then I cut up the pattern to trace on the designer series paper.

Here are the ingredients to make the page:  
Stamp Sets:   Summer Splash, alphabet from a local craft store
Ink:   Tempting Turquoise
Paper:   Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango Patterns Designer Series Paper,   Border diecut from a local craft store
Accessories:   Jewel Stickers from a local craft store, 5/16" White Brad
Tools:   2 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments: