Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thank You Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

Here is the amazing Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.    Yes, this punch as well as all of the ones that appeared in the Mini catalogs in the past year made it into the catalog!!!   How great is that!!  

I love this punch!   The main reason I love this punch is to be able to use up my paper scraps.    Yes, I have lots and lots of scraps and it feels good to make a dent in the scraps.

Ingredients to make the card: 
Stamp Sets:   Bold Blossom, Thank You Kindly
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo
Paper:   Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pretty in Pink Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

Here is another little gift card that I made with the same products.    The only addition was the stamp set Hodgepodge Happiness.  

No comments: