Thursday, September 15, 2011

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week our Inkredible color challenge is:   Real Red, Pear Pizzazz and Bashful Blue.    Perfect pairing for this color combo is a back to school time.   Here is my niece on her way to kindergarten.  I seriously can not believe she is going to be 6 in October.    She is such a big girl getting on the bus every morning.

Here is the Celebrations designer series paper and quick accents.   I got them for free with my Great Rewards points.   Thank you Stampin'  Up!   You ask what are great rewards.   Great rewards are products you get for FREE for your outstanding sales!   I was happy to pick up this along with some other really cool items!    Thank you to all my customers for helping me achieve my sales.

As for the title, I typed it up on my computer and printed it out.

Here are the ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:   Country Apple
Ink:   Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:   Real Red, Whisper White, Celebrations Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents
Accessories:   Red Satin Ribbon, Red Buttons from a local craft store
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot

No comments: