Saturday, September 17, 2011

Notably Ornate - Love it!

Don't you just love this stamp set.   This was one of my birthday gifts from my friend Colleen.   The Notably Ornate stamp set has been on my wish list for sometime but I always find a way to talk myself out of it.   I am truly grateful to now own it.   Such a beautiful set and it pairs up beautifully with the beautiful Beau Chateau designer series paper.

Here is my thank you card I made with the set to send to her for all my wonderful goodies.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Notably Ornate, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Marina Mist
Paper:   Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla and Marina Mist Patterns Designer Series Paper, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Pearls, Antique Brads and Marina Mist Satin Ribbon
Tools:   Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch

No comments: