Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I would like to wish you and your families the happiest of holidays!    Hopefully by this point everyone should be all ready decorated, cards stamped and sent and gifts already wrapped.   Just a little holiday humor!  If it was only that easy!  I have one out of the three done, now on to the next two projects on my list.  

In the month of December, if you find yourself looking for some stamping inspiration for the holidays, click here on the following link daily holiday project inspiration will be posted.  

Since everyone is as crazed as I am, there will be no open workshop this month, but feel free to contact me via email  if you have any questions or need any stamping help with your projects.

Only one more month to shop the Holiday mini, click here to start shopping.   Click here to visit see projects made with the mini products.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: