Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stamping Royalty Photo Inspiration

I have to say I really love this week's Stamping Royalty photo inspiration.   What's not to love with black & white  polka dots with a touch of hot pink! 
I decided to try my hand make my own flowers for this photo inspiration.   I had seen recently party streamers being used in paper crafts.   So I decided to take the steamers adhere them to a piece of white card stock to make a great texture for my floral.   Then I pulled out my Blossom Petals Xl Punch.   I layered the flowers on a circle used a bone folder and some dimensionals and there is my floral.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) February 25th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets:  Something to Celebrate
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper: Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestone, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Party Streamers
Tools:  Blossom Petals Xl Punch, Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Love your tote! Tres chic! Ineed to do more of this...seem to stick with a lot of cards.