Thursday, May 22, 2014

Getting Sketchy

So I had a little fun this week and participated in two sketch challenges!    The first one comes from Retro Sketches.   I just love this sketch as soon as a saw it inspired me to make a sweet 16 card that I needed to make. 

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Countless Sayings II, Perfect Pennants
Ink:   Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink Patterns Designer Paper
Accessories:   Bright Candy Dots
Tools:  Heart to Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Owl Punch,  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Timeless Type Sizzlets, Big Shot
The second sketch that inspired my creativity was the Mojo Monday sketch of the week!   How great is this sketch.   At first I wasn't sure what I would do by as the wheels turned in my head, a father's day was the end product.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Metro Type Alphabet, Show & Tell 1
Ink:  Real Red, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Silver Brads
Tools:  Circle Thinlits, Big Shot

No comments: