Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Just for Fun...

My new box of goodies from Stampin' Up! arrived today.    It's been a long time since I just played.   Today I decided to pull out some of the new things I have  recently purchased and just have fun with my crafting finds.   This month Moxie Fab World has a Pocket Photo Card challenge.   I saw this great pocket photo card set and it called out to me.    Anything with music and chevrons and it is a must for my craft collection.    So I paired up some of my craft store purchases with my Stampin' Up! favorites and here is my creation! 

Ingredients to make the card:
New stamp set from the 2014-15 Stampin' Up! catalong:  #hello
Retired Stamp Set: Grunge Rock
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Designer Series Paper and Pocket Photo Cards from a local craft store
Accessories:   Enamel Dots from a local craft store, black embossing powder
Tools:   Star Punch, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Circle Framelits

2 comments:

Penny said...

This is a great card, love the colours!

Anonymous said...

ADORE your card, Stasia!