Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mojo Monday #387

 So it's been a while since I have been able to do a Mojo Monday sketch, but I was completely inspired when I saw this week's sketch.   I couldn't wait to create something with my queen of the entire freakin' universe stamp set.   I just can't wait to give this card to the super mom's that I know.    

Later in the day, I made another card with the same products using the Retro Sketch of the week.   Click here to see the card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Something to Celebrate, stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:   Basic Black, Pink Pirouette and Skin Tone Blendabilites
Paper:  Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Accessories:  Pink Pirouette Button, Subtles Candy Dots, Basic Black Baker's Twine
Tools: Circle Framelits, Corner Rounder from a local craft store
s

No comments: