Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hot Rod Father's Day

 So believe it or not this card first started with me thinking I could use my nephew's shirt for color inspiration.   The colors were Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango and Midnight Muse.   Well as you can see the card didn't turn out that way!   I ended up with a gray, black and red card instead!

Here is my card base on Viva La Verve sketch of the week.  

Ingredients to make the card:  
Stamp Sets:   Something to Celebrate, Geometrical, Gorgeous Grunge and car stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:   Basic Black, Real Red Blendabilites
Paper:   Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black and Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:  Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:  Circle Framelits, Triangle Punch

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!