Saturday, January 16, 2016

Exciting Week!

 Very exciting week!!!   I had 3 of my projects recognized.   2016 is turning out to be an unbelievable year so far!!!     I strive to do my best,  because there are so many talented designers.   Every time I see my projects chosen it brings me so much joy and I am truly honored.   Thank you to all the sketch challenge sites and thank you to everyone who creates, because of your inspiration I stretch my creativity and get out of my comfort zones.   I have grown as an artist and it is because of you.

The Better Place card was chosen as a Winning Project of the week at Freshly Made Sketches.      Click here to see the project as well as so many amazing picks along side me.   It truly was a fabulous sketch!

My Snowflake Coffee Cups was the Top Pick and Featured Project at As You See Challenge Blog.     Click here to see the project as well as another fabulous project created by Jen Mitchell.  

Then my Reindeer Christmas album was a Top Pick of the week at Paper Craft Crew.   Click here to see the project along with other amazing creations.

No comments: