Friday, January 15, 2016

Hot Stuff

So I recently got a great big stash of craft supplies from a friend.   It had so many great stamps, embellishments, paper, etc.   I have been having so much fun going through the pile of goodies and now creating with them.    Here is this cute little dragon.    He is just too friggin' cute!!    

I love this week's Retro Sketch.   Make sure to check out their blog and check out all the great inspiration.  The rectangle frame was made with my square punch.   I just punched it twice to make the frame.  

I have to pat myself on the back with the paper piercing of the stamp Hot Stuff heart and the coloring with my Chameleon markers.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp sets from a local craft store
Ink:   Basic Black, Real Red and Chameleon Markers
Paper:  Whisper White, Love Impressions Designer Series Paper, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack

No comments: