Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stampin' Royalty Birthday Challenge

It's only appropriate that a new year we start Stampin' Royalty challenges with a birthday challenge.   I am super excited that the Occasions Mini has two amazing birthday stamp sets along with great designer paper and coordinating tools!!

With all the cute little punches in the Punch Pack Party, I just knew a shaker card would be in my future!   How cute is the little balloon, candle and cupcake.  

The cake needed a little something so I decided to bling it up with some Dazzling Details.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Party Wishes
Ink;   Mint Macaron
Paper:  Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, It's My Party Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   In Color Sequins, Dazzling Details, Rhinestones
Tools:   Circle Framelits, Punch Pack Party

No comments: