Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Butterfly Mother's Day

This week at Stampin' Royalty the challenge is Butterflies!!    So a few weeks ago I was thumbing through my old Paper Craft magazines.  Sniff, sniff still sad that this publication is no longer around.    Miss it so much.   Yes, we have pinterest and blogs, but I still miss my paper magazines!!!

So here is my card that was completely inspirec by the colors and textures in the projects below.

Most of the products in this card are retired, but it was fun putting together a shabby chic card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Something to Celebrate
Ink:   Cherry Cobbler
Paper:   Whisper White, Sahara Sand,  Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories:    Pearls, Doilies, Whisper White Satin Ribbon and Neutral Buttons
Tools:   Bold Butterfly Framelits, Oval Framelits, Scallop Trim Border Punch


No comments: