Friday, April 15, 2016

Love You Mom


As soon as I saw this week's Retro Sketch I wanted to create a card with it.  I just had to find time to create it.    Nothing like coming up under the wire.    I got this great mom forest friends stamp set and it was a perfect fit with the Sprinkles of Life branches.   I have to say I am so loving the way this card came out.      It is also a perfect fit for this week's Global Design Project theme of Nature.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  The Sprinkles of Life, stamp set from an online store
Ink:   Early Espresso, Cucumber Crush, Strawberry Slush, Copic and Chameleon Markers
Paper:   Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:   Natural Button and Dots from a local craft store, Linen Thread
Tools:   Project Life Corner Rounder



2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable! Love the sweet owls and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!

Brian King said...

How sweet! These owls are adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Nature Theme Challenge.