Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Rainbow Skates

So there was two great color inspirations this week.   Paper Craft Crew Challenge and the Fusion Challenge.     Paper Craft Crew the color challenge was Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise and Cucumber Crush.   Well you are probably thinking those are not the colors, but they are.    I put Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder and this amazing creation came out.   I love it.  

The Fusion challenge with their great sketch and rainbow challenge helped me put together the rest of the card.

Rainbows makes me think of the 70's and the 70's included roller skating!!   I love the vintage look of this card!

Thank you Paper Craft Crew and Fusion for inspiring me to create my 70's rainbow roller skates card!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp sets from local craft store
Ink:   Watermelon Wonder
Paper:  Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise and Cucumber Crush
Accessories:  Star Sequins from a local craft store, Clear Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun and Embossing Buddy

5 comments:

sandie said...

I love it too! Great design, love the bold stripes. Thanks for joining Fusion x

Pam Staples said...

Stasia, Such a fun and bright card! I love the rainbow and how you incorporated the color challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. ~Pam, DT

maria f. said...

Such fun. I'm glad to see someone else picked up on the "shoes" ;)

Lyndal said...

Super colours Stasia! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

Michelle said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!