Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Gold Sails

I don't know where I saw the nautical soft sky and gold nautical image.   Maybe it was on Facebook or on Pinterest.   But once I saw the colors and the theme together, I couldn't get it out of my head.   The beautiful Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper was a perfect fit for the soft background for the card I was looking to achieve.

I decided to use the  Anchors Away stamp set from The Project Bin for the project.  I have to say I love the way the card came out.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Anchors Away from The Project Bin
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:  Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Accessories:   Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Cord and Gold Rhinestones from a local craft store
Tools:  Embossing Buddy and Heat Gun

No comments: