Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

So is everyone ready for Mother's Day.     Here are two simple cards to put together for the moms in your life.     I am so happy spring is here, we can use the beautiful shades of yellow.   So bright and cheerful.

The first card was made the Bountiful Border stamp set.   I am so sad to see this stamp set being retired.   Such a beautiful bold image.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   My Mother, Bountiful Border
Paper:   Whisper White, Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Ink:   Hello Honey, Mint Macaroon
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon and Buttons from a local craft store
Tools:  Project Life Corner Rounder

The second card is a beautiful butterfly card for Mother's Day.    I love the versatile images from the It's My Party Designer Series Paper.   Love the stripes.   I paired it up with the beautiful watercolor Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Watercolor Wings, Something to Celebrate
Ink:   Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey
Paper:   Whisper White, It's My Party and Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:  Project Life Corner Rounder

No comments: