Wednesday, September 21, 2016

We Flamingo


I don't have many current My Favorite Things stamp sets and dies. I think I am going to have to rectify that in the next couple of months.   My most recent purchase has the Flamingo die and stamp set.     So that is why all my entries for the 2016 My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar have this cute little bird.  

I decided to find unique and one of kind ways to feature this set.   I didn't want to not submit all because I didn't have current My Favorite Things products.   I decided to try anyway with what I had.    Like the lottery you have to be in it to win.     So don't ever hold back on submitting your creations.   You never know what is going to catch someone's eye and in the meantime it helps you grow and stretch your creativity!!

1 comment:

Debbie Mod said...

Hi Stasia, great seeing you at Fall Fest.

That flamingo die is stinkin' cute. Where did you get that? I know it is not SU and that is ok by me.

Deb