Friday, February 8, 2008

Combination of Old and New


My friend just got a new puppy. Her name is Bailey. Here is a card I made to welcome their new addition to the family. The only dog stamp I had was from the A little love stamp set that was retired a few catalogs back. I stamped him and colored him in with my Stampin' Write Markers. Next I punched him out with the 1 3/8"circle punch. I layered it on top of the scallop circle punch that I paper pierced. I then stamped the words welcome, little one from the Nursery Necessites stamp set and cut it out. Next I attached a strip of Wide Grosgrain Ribbon and attached the caramel gingham ribbon. The bottom of the card I made the scallop edge with the slit punch and paper pierced each of the scallop. The background of half the card, I used the Flannel Plaid Background stamp.

No comments: