Thursday, March 6, 2008

This Week's Color Challenge with Love & Happiness Rub-ons

This week's color challenge is River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Really Rust. The minute I heard the color combo it made me think of our Love & Happiness Rub-ons which come in Chocolate Chip. So here I applied the rub-ons onto the River Rock card stock for the background of the card. The scallop rub-on I punched out with the scallop circle punch. I then took the heart from the center and applied it to a piece of Really Rust card stock and punched it out with our 1" circle punch and attached to the center with our dimensionals. I paper pierced the scallops as a finishing touch.


The greeting comes from a retired Ronald McDonald stamp set, Heart & Home. I needed to create a card for my cousin who is moving out of state and I thought the Home is where the heart is would be an appropriate greeting. I attached the River Rock card stock onto the Chocolate Chip. On the chocolate chip, I stamped in Very Vanilla craft ink, All in a Row to create some faux stiching. The finishing touches were paper piercing, vintage brads and chocolate chip wide taffeta ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this card is really awesome i like it very much, i like your work.