Sunday, September 28, 2008

October Open Workshop


Come celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 20th anniversary and World Card Making Day month with me!

I will be holding the event on two dates:

Wednesday, October 22nd 7 p.m.
Thursday, October 23rd 7 p.m.

We will be making 5 cards. Learn how to make a spinner and how to do the spotlight technique.

Workshop Fee: $15

Bring a friend that is new to stamping and me and you and your friend will pay half price for the class fee! So you and your friend will only have to pay $7.50 for the class. Place a 50$ order or more and your class fee is waived.
Please RSVP as soon as possible for all events so that the card stock is ready for everyone to start stamping when the event begins.

Featuring stamp sets (in order as they appear on this entry): Big Bold Birthday, On Your Birthday, Holiday Trinkets, Sweet Serendipity, Inspired by Nature, Best Yet, Cheers to You, Tasty Sweet













1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Your cards are so awesome! I hope I am free one of the 2 nights. I will let you know... miss you.