Friday, December 19, 2008

This Week's Color Challenge


Well with the snow storm here in NJ, I gained a few extra hours that I didn't expect with being let out of work early. I decided to treat myself and do a few scrapbook pages. I started on scrapping the Christmas card photo cards I received in the mail. This is just the beginning, I swear I get more and more cards every year.

This week's color challenge was Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue. So I decided to cut strips of card stock. I die cut some Snowflakes with my Big Shot that I put a vintage brad through the center. I also punched some snow blossoms and put a pewter eyelet through the center. The W was diecut with my Serif Essentials. The rest of the word Winter was stamped with the Schoolbook Serif alphabet. I made an ornament with my PaperShapers 2 3/4" circle punch and put a round tab punch on the top with some silver cord tied. Another diecut snowflake was placed in the center. The finishing touch was some celery grosgrain adhered to the page with a bow tied and attached to the page with a mini glue dot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful I love both pages.

Anonymous said...

i love this color combo... (and as always your art work is inspiring!)

Anonymous said...

Love your pages!