Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 50th.

Here's a birthday card I made for a friend of mine who is turning 50. I started with our retired chipboard On Board Simon Upper and the circle I believe comes from one called Accents and Elements. I sponged craft chocolate chip ink on the chipboard. The challenge for me is that I ran out of zero's a long time ago. I took a circle and made into one of my zero's. My friend is a big Nascar fan, so I stamped the toy car from the retired toy box stamp set and colored it in with my Stampin' Write Markers. With my Coluzzle I cut it out and placed in the center of the circle. I then used my crop-a-dile and punched a hole in the top and tied a bow with the wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon. The background of the card is the retired Kraft Patterns designer series paper. I added a strip of chocolate chip card stock and then stamped the word celebrate from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set. The finishing touch was the chocolate buttons.

No comments: