Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Engagement Card


Here is another card, I made for the engagement party, since my mom is also invited, I neede to make a second card for her. I started with the pink pirouette patterns desinger series paper for the background. I cut the whole with my Coluzzle cutting system. Next came the heart from the Wagon Full of Fun. I colored it in with my ink refill and my blender bens and cut it out and attached it to the card with dimensionals. I stamped the word Love from the Fundamental Phrases stap set. Next came the scallop edge. The extra piece of card stock that comes off when you make the scallop edge I added to the card as an embellishment. The last touch was the white tafetta bow and three half back pearls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! amazing its beautiful specially heart looking so gorgeous i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic card printing