Friday, June 26, 2009

Candy Lane, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette Good Bye


I have to say I am going to miss the Pink Pirouette and the Riding Hood Red. I really love these two colors. Here is a pocket card I made with these colos along with the Candy Lane designer series paper. First you see the pocket, the pocket insert and the two combined. I stamped the love with my Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and Think Happy Stamp Set. I punched out the hearts with my Heart to Heart punch. I put one in the center of the love with a dimenisionals. The other two hearts I put them for the insert of the card. Eyelet border, button bouquet and pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon finish this card off. This was one my 2nd choice cards I made for the Artisian award that I ended up not mailing in to Stampin' Up! I made another card with this same color combo that ended up making it to my top 5 to send in. Only a few more days for these color and matching designer series paper and accessories. Make sure to place your orders now since the accessories are going fast and selling out!

No comments: