Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet Color Challenge

Here is this week's color challenge: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baha Breeze, Kraft and Chocolate Chip. I have to say as much as I am loving the new colors, I have to say these colors were pretty awesome and I will be sorry to see them leave. I started with my Sizzex and the die cutting the Serif Essentials letters. Next I stamped the strawberries from the Tart & Tangy stamp set. I first stamped a strawberry in the Riding Hood Red and then I stamped a second one in Kiwi Kiss. I cut out the leaves from the Kiwi to place on top of the Riding Hood berries. I have to say I love have our new In Color markers after doing this two step stamping and cutting! I attached all the berries to the page with dimensionals. Next came the Kiwi Kiss Patterns Designer Series paper, followed by 3 riding hood red buttons from the Button Bouquet. Then wide chocolate chip grosgrain with a tailored bow followed by a kraft Scallop border. The last touch was the 2 strips of Kiwi and Riding Hood Red on the bottom.

No comments: