Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inkredible Color Challenge


I have to say my friend Colleen is definitely challenging us with this week's Inkredible Color Challenge. The colors are: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Pale Plum. Here is the project I came up for the challenge. It wasn't easy, but I think I pulled it off. I did use a little Old Olive for the stem.

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, For All You Do
Ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Paper: Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Pale Plum
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Eggscellent Eggs Kit
Tools: Wings Embosslits Die, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impression Folder, Scallop Square Sizzex, Big Shot

No comments: