Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Beginning and the End


Here is the beginning and the end of my scrapbook. I started out with the little one's name. I ended it with a sweet dreams page. There's a sneak peak to the upcoming Summer Mini in these pages. It's the gorgeous Travel Lounge paper. There are a few more sneak peaks in the next couple of days of this beautiful paper. I love how this paper as well as Sweet Pea matched the retired Simply Scrappin' kit so well. I was so happy that I was able to pick this kit up at the Clearance Rack. I forgot how much I enjoyed the kits. They are so easy to use and create a book with. Make sure you check back to the clearance rack frequently there is always a great deal to be found there.
Ingredients to make the page:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango Textured Paper; Rock-a-Bye Boy Simply Scrappin’ Kit (retired), Travel Lounge Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Poly Twill Chocolate Chip Ribbon (retired)Tools: Star Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Timeless Type Sizzlets, Big Shot

No comments: