Thursday, August 12, 2010

GARTH in Central Park


I have to say one of the most amazing concerts I ever attended was Garth Brooks in Central Park. 750,000 people in Central Park all singing Unanswered Prayers is something I will never forget!!!! Every concert after that just can't compare. I captured the day with my pictures and news article from the Hearld News. It is rated to be the #4 concert with the highest attendence. Click here to see this one as well as others.

Ingredients to make the pages:
Stamp Set: Wanted
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Wanted Designer Series Paper, Basic Black
Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Vintage Brads, Basic Black Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Serif Essentials Sizzex, Big Shot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Small and Large Star Punch

No comments: