Thursday, August 26, 2010

I heart 2 stamp sketch and Inkredible colors


At first I wasn't sure about this week's colors for the Inkredible challenge, but they started to grow on me. When Colleen originally came up with the colors this was all before the color renovation. So the colors were Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise and Real. So I subsituted the Cameo Coral and Summer Sun for Regal Rose and Daffodil Delight. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by the colors. I also have to say I love the I heart to stamp sketch this week.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Birthday Bakery
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Regal Rose Patterns Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pawsitively Prints II Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Rhinestones from a local craft store
Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Blender Pen

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a fun birthday card! You did a wonderful job with Jen's sketch! :D