Monday, August 23, 2010

Mojo Monday #149


Here is a Mojo Monday challenge that I missed. I have to say even if I don't get the sketch challenge done the week it is due. I try to get it done just the same. Sketches are my favorite, they always take me out of my comfort zone and create something I didn't expect.

Just a few more days left to get the Tropical Party, In a Word and Island Oasis Designer Series Paper! The Summer Mini is slowly coming to an end. August 31st is the last day to buy from it!

Here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Just Surfing, In a Word, Tropical Party
Ink: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Paper: Island Oasis Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Throughly Modern Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Twill Tape, Silver Brads
Tools: Square Scallop Sizzex, Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folders square Lattice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Teri