Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Catching up with Color Challenges


I am ending the year on catching up with Inkredible color challenges. Here is the first one I missed. The colors are: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Cameo Coral. I substituted Cameo Coral with Pretty in Pink. It is very subtle but I used Pretty in Pink for the background behind the floral.

I have to say I am loving the way this card came out. Even better no designer series paper was used for this card, I stamped one of the background images from the Charming stamp set to stamp the background. Don't you just love the word Friend, it comes from the You're the Gem stamp set that is available in the new Occasions Mini. Don't worry you can get things from the Occasions Mini come January 4th! Only a few more days!
So here is the card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: You're a Gem, Charming
Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Gold Brads, Antique Brads
Tools: Border Punch from a local craft store

No comments: