Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Key to my Heart


I couldn't wait to play with the Trinket Keys from the Occasions Mini! How friggin' adorable are they! I have to say this is one of the best additions to our Stampin' Up! line. I was hoping we would add these!

So here is my card paired up with the wonderful Love Letters designer series paper:
Stamp Sets: You're a Gem, Punch Potpourri
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Love Letters designer series paper, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Accesories: Trinket Keys, Pewter Eyelets, Silver Brads, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Heart Punch, Corner Rounder, Heart Punch, Tags Sizzex from a local craft store

1 comment:

KER said...

wow x 10...gorgeous...i love those keys...so does my daughter...thanks for the inspiration..