Saturday, February 5, 2011

I like you a latte


For those that know me, they know I am a Chai tea fanatic, so it was no surprise when I saw this stamp set at a local craft store I just had to add it to my collection. I actually broke out my watercoloring skills for this card and used my aqua painters. I am actually happy at the results. I think I finally over my fear of the aqua painter and it is now in my regular rotation of my tools. Practice does make perfect in this case.

So here is my latte card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Stamp set from a local craft store
Ink: Basic Brown, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
Paper: Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Early Espresso Brads
Tools: Aqua Painter, Small Heart Punch, Border punch from a local craft store

No comments: