Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spectacular Day


Last December, I got to spend a couple days with my nephew while his parents went to Boston. I have to say I really enjoyed my time with him. He is a super amazing little boy. We did spend most of that time either shopping for action figures, watching and singing SPECTACULAR Spiderman. If you ever watched the Spectacular Spiderman cartoon series, you will know the song. It has a way of staying in your head long after you heard it.

The highlight of the day was we were in the mall and they had a Batman ride, well he was so thrilled and happy to be able to go on it.

I got to show him the page and I have to say it was a hit even with him. He loved having a scrapbook page with his favorite hero.

Here is the page and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Set:
alphabet set from a local craft store
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Travel Journal Designer Series Paper, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Garden Green
Accessories: Grungeboard and Spiderman stickers from a local craft store, Garden Green Designer Buttons
Tools: Circle Cutting System, uni-Signal White Gel pen, Border Punch from a local craft store, Sponge Daubers, Big Shot, Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments: