Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thank You Cards


I had to make some elegant thank you cards so here is my clean and simple design.

How fabulous is the Because I Care stamp set. It has to be one of the best hostess sets we have had in a long time. So gather 150 orders from family and friends and earn it for free!!! What better time than Sale-a-bration, every 50$ order gets free products! For those of you in the New Jersey area, contact me to have a workshop in your home. You and your guests will get to learn new techniques and make fabulous projects that they get to take home.
Ingredients to make the cards:
Stamp Sets: Becuase I Care
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Early Espresso Brads and Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Kim said...

Clean and classy!! Very pretty!