Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here comes Spring

Here comes Spring. I have to say I am absolutely loving the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper and Four Frames Stamp Set. So pretty and delicate. I hope you are enjoying my samples as much as I am enjoying working with the products. I love the touch of pink in this card. It makes me think of Spring!

So here are the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:
Four Frames, You're a Gem
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Paper: Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Rhinestone Brads, Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die

2 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Another simply beautiful card! I am loving that paper too.

Lorraine said...

I love the softness of this. Wonderfully done!