Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge

How great are these summer colors!   Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo!   As soon as I saw them, I knew I wanted to take the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.

On some of the drink glasses, I did the rock and roll technique.   I stamped the image in Lucky Limeade and then rolled the edges of the stamp in Island Indigo.

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets:   Tart & Tangy, stamp set from a local craft store
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo
Paper:   Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Daffodil Delight Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow - this is adorable!

Maggie Lamarre said...

i would be so happy to receive a beautiful bag like this.
I will be honored if you will add this project in our weekly linking party every Wednesdays at
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/08/my-inner-baker-with-linking-party.html
Have a great week,
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com