Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stamping Royalty Photo Inspiration

So this week Stamping Royalty brings us a photo challenge.   My eyes were drawn to the flowers in the comforter and it made me pull out last year's hostess exclusive designer series paper, Cheerful Treat.   I also decided to bring the picture frames into my project as well.   I have to say it is a little tricky diecutting and trying to line up the embossing, takes a little patience!

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, July 16th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Bright Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo
Paper:   Whisper White, Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper, Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Certainly Celery Button, Pearls
Tools:   Designer Frame Folders Adorning Accents Folders, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Big Shot

No comments: