Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Inkredible Color Challenge

With all the artisan design team entries, I am posting my Inkredible color challenge a little late.   Last week's Inkredible color challenge was:   Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe and Old Olive.    I was heading over to a birthday party for a friend of mine and I wasn't quite sure what to get her..   So when in doubt, a framed scapbook page always comes to the rescue.   Here are her grandchilden in a page for her to treasure.    I have to say it was a hit.  

Ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets:  Because I Care and butterfly stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe and Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White, Summer Starfruit Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Crochet Trim and Alphabet Stickers from a local craft store
Tools:  Hexagon Punch, Corner Rounder and Doily Punch from a local craft store

No comments: