Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Photo Challenge

This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a photo challenge.    I wasn't sure about the mosaic trend at first, but I have to say I am slowly becoming a fan.   What better than this photo to try my hand at the trend.    I used a lot of the pieces from the amazing  Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit.    I just pulled a some ink and stamps, cardstock, rhinestones and designer paper to jazz it up.   

That is what I do because let's face it I have way too many things in my stamping studio not to, but a new person starting stamping it has everything you need to make your own cards.   It already even has card ideas in as well.     How great is

that!    So if you are looking for a great holiday gift the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit is it!   It is also great to keep on hand on making your own homemade cards!    No need to run to the store, you can make your own beautiful creations!   You can make 20 beautiful cards with this amazing kit!

Click here to see the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit along with all the amazing cards you can make with it!

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) November 25th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit
Stamp Sets:  Mosaic Madness
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo
Paper:  Whisper White, Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Rhinestones

No comments: