Monday, March 17, 2014

Hooray for 70

My uncle is turning the big 70 and last week's Mojo Monday's sketch worked perfectly for my card inspiration.    The 70 comes from retired chipboard.   I ran out of 0s so I believe the 0 is actual an o.     To make the sparkly numbers there was a few hits with the heat gun.   First there was versamark, next white embossing powder, heat.  Next, there was versamark again, heat & stick powder, heat, dazzling diamonds glitter and heat again.     The stars were a little easier, I used white card stock and then did the heat & stick powder routine.

I have to say I am loving the pistachio pudding and tempting turquoise together!   Such a fun color combo!     

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Geometrical
Ink:   Tempting Turquoise, Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Island Oasis Designer Series Paper, Pistachio Pudding Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Retired Chipboard
Tools:   Star Punch, Banner Punch, Petite Pennants Punch, Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

No comments: