Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Stampin' Up! updates!

New items added to the clearance rack.    Lots of wonderful goodies from the Holiday Mini!!   Stock up on your favorites and be ready for the Holiday season.      I can't believe the Expression Thinlits is on the list for only 14.99.     

Stampin' Up! weekly deals have also been posted.     Dress up framelit is only 18 dollars.   The framelit perfect for Mother's day!   Die cut and add a doily for an apron and viola Mother's day card all ready to go!   Click here to see my apron card!

Click here to start shopping!



It is that wonderful time of the year! The new 2014-15 Stampin' Up! catalog is coming soon!!!! Last night there was a catalog premiere party in cities all over the US. Unfortunately, I was not able to go, but that doesn't stop me from ...stalking the blog world and looking for sneak peaks! Here is update from one of Stampin' Up!'s top demonstrators, Tami White!    

Want to see the fabulous new cover of the new catalog.   Click here to check it out! 

Want your copy of the catalog, contact me know and I will get the ball rolling so you can the catalog in your hands!!!

No comments: